One day, if a guy loves me as much as Michael loves Lindsay, I will be extremely happy and content with my love life.
thing i would like to do:
- kiss your face
- kiss not your face
- see you smile always
- idk buy you things
- make you mac and cheese
- learn all your favourite songs
- tell you that u r a cutie
- have a sleepover without sleep u feel me
#if you don’t think eleven is fucking terrifying sometimes#you are just wrong #he’s the scariest one of them all #way worse than the time lord victorious #don’t let that cosmic 5-year-old schtick fool you
It’s because he’s the oldest of them all. He’s seen EVERYTHING. He can be scarier than anything else.
Scarier than anything else except the next doctor.
i am perfectly fine with having other people sit on my lap but i can’t sit on other people’s laps because i’m always paranoid that i’d crush them and they’d diE
if i got reaped for the hunger games
- what district would i be from
- how would i die
- if i lived, how did i win
ROOSTER TEETH STORE GIVEAWAY
I am hosting a giveaway starting now and ending JANUARY 25TH. The winner will receive any item of choice in the RT store that is under $13. This includes select shirts, posters, DVDs, a sponsored account for 6 months, or any other miscellaneous item.
RULES: You do not have to be following this blog, although it is appreciated. To enter, reblog this post. Likes do not count. You may reblog this post as much as you like. Side-blogs will be ignored. If you have any questions, please contact me immediately.
It’s time for our yearly census! World Government is asking all whom identify as a Night Vale Resident to reblog this! This research will help make wonderful happenings in our lovely town. World Government thanks you for your cooperation!
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.
I JUST WANT TO LAY ON THE FLOOR WITH YOU
AND KISS YOUR STUPID FACE
AND SNUGGLE YOU ALL NIGHT
I DON’T KNOW
I’M LAME OKAY
YOU’RE JUST REALLY AMAZING
mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art and so are you
not just followers, everyone.
I’m here if any of you need to talk<3